Refinery and Recycling Plants:
These projects are delivered in agreement with the clients’ requisites to achieve client gratification. The Re-refining of Used Oil: This includes Dehydration, Diesel stripping/Gas oil removal and finally lubes oil distillation and condensation. Re-refining is a profitable opportunity since lube oil can be re-refined as many times as you like, therefore becoming a very attractive business opportunity while safeguarding the environment.
- High flexibility towards feed stock quality and composition.
- High process yield.
- The lube oil recovery is more than 95%.
- High separation selectivity, removal of contaminants and production of high quality base oils
- Low energy and low utility consumption.
- High on stream efficiency without corrosion, fouling, coking.
- Environment safe guarding operation.
- Management of all odorous compound s to eliminate malodorous and toxic emissions.
- Capital investment and operating cost highly competitive.
Oil and Gas Development:
Every year, a large number of waste oil has been produced every year. Waste oil has caused all sorts of pollution on our soil, water, and atmosphere and so on. Fortunately, we have found a green solution to refine waste oil into diesel and gasoline by waste oil refining plant. It is also called as the waste oil to diesel plant, waste oil distillation plant, etc.
- Crude oil price
- Environmental risks
- Exploration and drilling risks
- Exchange rate
- Law and order
- Reserve Depletion
- Under performance of oil and gas field
A power station, also referred to as a power plant or powerhouse and sometimes generating station or generating plant, is an industrial facility for the generation of electric power. Most power stations contain one or more generators, a rotating machine that converts mechanical power into electrical power. The relative motion between a magnetic field and a conductor creates an electrical current. The energy source harnessed to turn the generator varies widely. Most power stations in the world burn fossil fuels such as coal, oil, and natural gas to generate electricity. Others use nuclear power, but there is an increasing use of cleaner renewable sources such as solar, wind, wave and hydroelectric.
1765 Greensboro Station Place, 9th Floor / Tower 1, McLean, VA 22102
703-287-8722 / 703-407-2299
M-F 8:00 am-6:30 pm,
S-S 9:00 am-2:00 pm
Zim signs infrastructure funding MOU
Province of Tanganyika More than $1 billion injected in Development Project” is locked
Global Trade & Finance is a unique international investment and project development consulting firm. The firm brings over 25 years of experience in international transactions that include public, private and social institutions.